Friday, April 9, 2010

au revoir centrum..

Finally, yesterday i got my payment, although not as much as first mentioned.. no valid reason was given as to why the amount was not as it was meant but still, i am grateful because it is over.. but to have further dealings with the management of centrum is out of my mind now. enough is enough i guess :once bitten twice shy...

so,for those future-weds that would like to have Dewan Centrum as their venue for the wedding reception, please do go on directly to them as i am no longer available to assist any of you. but should any of you would like to ask me about pelamin or wedding dress (especially those made by Datin Lynda of LYNDARAHIM KL) please feel free to do so as i am still attached to them on ad-hoc basis.

I also have honeymoon packages available for future-weds.. just tell me where and when, or even what the budget is, and i will assist you in getting the most memorable days of your future life with your love ones.. or even other travel and tour packages for any occasion or event.

that's all from me for now and all the best for the lovers out there...